DON'T MISS OUT ON THE KOH TAO PUB CRAWL
Party with new friends & experience Koh Tao’s nightlife at the biggest Pub Crawl not just on Koh Tao but in the whole of Asia and one of top 5 Pub Crawls in the world! Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday (Meet at 6pm @ Choppers Bar, Sairee, if you are here close to a Full Moon Party over on Koh Phangan it's usually worth getting there a little earlier to avoid the queues)
What's Included on Koh Tao's Pub Crawl for only 480 baht?
- FREE Bucket
- FREE Shots
- FREE T.Shirt
- CHEAP DRINKS (Exclusive all night drink specials)
- BEACH PARTY
- LIVE MUSIC - playing your favourite tunes
- CABARET SHOW A special ladyboy performance at Koh Tao's legendary Queen's
- POOL PARTY or FIRE SHOW
- Discount Card offering exclusive savings on diving, snorkelling, rock climbing paddle boarding, mini-golf clothing and food.
- Koh Tao Pub Crawl's own professional photographer to capture the memories
- $$$$ PRIZES each night (including a free dive!)
See more at their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/kohtaopubcrawl/
Meet at 6pm @ Choppers Bar, Sairee every Sun, Mon, Wed and Fri. Get your stamp at the hostel reception before 6pm to get double the amount of FREE shots on the bar crawl.
If you have a large group 8 plus that would like to register for the Koh Tao Pub Crawl then you can contact us in advance and we can pre register you on the pub crawl.
Choppers Koh Tao Pub Crawl has been running for over 10 years and is the best way to meet some new friends whilst having a lot of fun and getting to explore the best of Koh Tao's night life with our local Koh Tao pub crawl guides.
Please note that usually on the night of the Ful Moon parties there isn't a pub crawl running as everyone heads over to Koh Phangan for the Full Moon Party, also there usually isn't a Pub Crawl on Koh Tao the day immediately before or after a Full Moon Party as people are either getting ready for or recovering from the Full Moon Party, so check the Full Moon Party dates before planning on when you are going to take the Pub Crawl on Koh Tao.