The AOW course consists of 5 Adventure Dives, 3 of these you get to chose yourself, whilst the other 2 are compulsory. The 2 compulsory dives are the Underwater Navigation and Deep adventure dives so you can dive down to 30m anywhere around the world. Then you will have achoice of the following adventure dives;
- Wreck * We have the Sattukut wreck just off Sairee beach
- Night * Completely different experience from diving in the daytime
- Fish Identification
- Boat Diver
- Search & Recovery
- Underwater Digital Photography
- Enriched Air (Nitrox)
- Multi-Level Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy *Great for people who have just completed the Open Water course
- Underwater Naturalist
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle (DPV)
The 3 Adventure dives with *'s next to them are the most popular choices for the Advanced course.
The best thing about the AOW course is that it's mostly just diving, there is still a bit of reading to do, but you can do that before the course starts or in the evening.
The cost of the Advanced Open Water course is 10,000 baht and you can book that in by making a 10% deposit below.
Payment for PADI Advanced Open Water